Friday, September 5, 2008

ROOMATES


















My first week in Rexburg was so overwhelming and exciting at the same time though! I was sad to see my mom and dad go but so far i've held up pretty well..I love my roomates which has made the process so much easier. The first day I met two girls who live above me emilie and rachel both have the cutest accents ever! Ashleys my roomate roomate shes so fun, then there melenie, and megan, and marissa! We go everywhere together to events...and to meet boys duh!! haha






4 comments:

moriann said...

awww college life sounds so fun, i mean come one....who could ask for more than going out with your girlfriends to scope out guys? lol jk :)

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I am so glad that you like your roommates, that will help tons! I want to see some Mojo!!!

Unknown said...

so i hoped on to your blog after seeing it on nat's. and i have to say hooray for college. you look like you are having so much fun. we missed the wagon on coming to share our thanks and apprecation for the love you have given my two crazies. sorry...but i hope you know that it has meant so much to know that you have been so kind to them - we were so lucky to have YOU in there! have so much fun and make sure to keep warm :>

Tina said...

HI! This is Emilie's mom. I love your blog! It is sooo you! Too fun!! What a gift your meeting Emilie within the first hour of college life was to the Davis' family. I told her that meeting y'all was the best birthday gift EVER!!! Hope everything is going well for you. Happy bloggin'!