Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rexburg



SO this was my last week in Meridian so sad. Im up at Byu-idaho now and so far its pretty cool! Im gonna love it except that its already a little chilly. I had to say goodbye to some really good friends it kind of bummed me out. The cleggs are the coolest family in my ward. They are hilarious and their daughter cassidy is the cutest thing ever I love her! Nat and bently made me so sad nats become such a good friend even if she is married and like has a kid oh well haha...then to top of the night a little boy named jonothon in the nursery came and brought me cookies it was soo sweet he was even crying when he said goodbye how cute is that! Im gonna be back in like 3 months so everyones babysitter will be back soon!! :)
keep in touch!

2 comments:

moriann said...

lol you spelled cassidi wrong.
but that's a WAYYY cute picture!!! :)

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Boo noo! I miss you already! Nursery is going to be hard without you tomorrow. I'm glad that you are having fun:o) Live it up, it's one of the funnest times in your life!!!