Tuesday, March 4, 2008

KIDNEY STONES!?!?

Yup thats right, im home trying to pass a kidney stone :<..I woke up at 11 thats night in pretty bad stomache pain on the left side ( back an stomache ) Didn't know if it was something I had because I was pretty much barfing up everything I'd eaten in my life :<...Tried to fall asleep but still in pain..nothing working...FIGURES..wake up at 3..with a THATS IT WE"RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAl went there got shot up with some favorite pain medication :> cat scan blah blah blah..its confirmed! Im not only passing a kidney stone but im dehydrated! woo hoo killing two birds with one stone here i guess. And lucky me dehydration can cause kidney stones. Wow cant wait to find out what other type of illness/injury i can aquire next..until then

2 comments:

Rachel and Steve said...

Nicole I am so sorry about your kidney stone. I hope you are doing much better this week!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Oh my! I am so sorry. If I would have been in town I would have made you some soup or something. I hope you're feeling better cause we need to hit up Del Taco & Sephora!