Sunday, March 2, 2008

Growing Up is FUN TO DO

Sooo..today was pretty exciting!! I finally got my personal progress medalion..in gold of course to match my gold hoops! It took me forever and im soo glad its over haha young womens is gonna be weird when im gone but im sure everyone including me will survive :)..and on a differnet note..i really hope i find out who my roomate for school is going to be BEFORE i get there..cuz then i can find out all the juicy details about their life haha...a picture would be nice too so i know what im getting myself into =/ lol!

1 comment:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you! That is such a huge accomplishment. It might not seem like a big deal now but you will be so glad you got it later in life, especially when you have a daughter or are serving in Young Womens, then you can say, "I did it!" And tell them how rewarding it was. GOOD JOB! I hope you find out who your roomate is too, I'm sure she will be fun, my roomates in college turned out to be some of my best friends:-)