Saturday, April 25, 2009

ENGAGED!!!






Jim proposed today!!! We've been dating for about 5 months now, and have talked about getting married A LOT! I picked out what kind of rings I liked 2 months ago and he's had the perfect one stored away for the perfect moment! He took me up to Mesa Falls with another couple we're friends with so I wouldn't suspect anything, which I totally didn't because he acted so cool about everything. He took me over the an overlook where I could my first and the most beautiful waterfall ever! He picked up a rock, and asked me if I wanted it...obviously not its dirty! haha.. he asked me what kind I liked and then backed away and got down on one knee. He said my full name and said I could have the ring on one condition....Will you be my wife?? I was crying like a baby the other couple could hear me from like five minutes away I was so hysterical I couldn't belive it. Helloo of course I said YES!!! My ring is beautiful I love it, and I am so in love with my fiance he is so perfect im so happy he is my eternal companion.

3 comments:

moriann said...

AWWWWWWWW I'm so happy for you girl!!

Lee Party of 2 said...

nicole!! what a precious story! that is so cute! you have no idea how happy i am, you've found the man in your life who you will share the rest of your life with, i know he treats you so amazing. you two are meant for each other. i love you sooo much! congrats!!! i want to contribute in some way for the wedding, if you need my help with anything, I'M HERE!!!

David said...

Yeah....I am glad that he proposed to you! And by the waterfall...beautiful! Anyway I am excited to be your sister forever and for always! If you need any help with wedding things or advice on anything or you just want to talk...let me know. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!