Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Time




















Christmas is my favorite time of year, I love the snow and of course winter break from school :) I've been so lucky to have my family with me this christmas along with jim's family to celebrate this special time of year! So much has happened this year and having everyone come together so really meaningful to me. Some other nice things I got for Christmas was a little puppy from jim ( stuffed animal puppy ) stuff for my apartment jewlery ( a must! ) and yummy perfume! Jim and I took a little train ride through the mountains today it was soo much fun..the snow was so pretty and the train was decorated like christmas it was SO cute






3 comments:

moriann said...

you sound like you're doing really good, and you and jim sound like you're getting pretty serious. :) i hope all is well!!! i might come visit you in june when i come for efy!!! -moriann

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

It was soo goodt o see you the other day! I'm glad you're going to be around for a while. You and Jim are way cute, so happy for you!!!

Dani said...

Whit whoooooo ;] Looks like fun all that playing in the snow and train rides *wink wink* Saw your blog from your fb page and dropped by! So glad you're happy - keep me posted :)